HoloLens Visual Merchandising
Change the way you merchandise and collaborate!
Ever imagined walking through your retail store, merchandising your fixtures, viewing products and colour ways in a retail environment, before the physical product has even been made!
DeSL’s new HoloLens module, extends PLM into the realms of 3D and augmented reality, combining the strengths of 3D modeling solutions like 3ds Max and Sketch Up to make this concept into augmented reality.
Move away from flat out of date plans and diagrams, create virtual shop layouts, add fixtures, signage, POS material then merchandise the store with the latest product being developed by Design.
Our easy to use HoloLens interface allows you to walk around the store with other global team members viewing and collaborating on product selections.
Here's a summary of what you can do:
• Import 3d store models and fixtures from industry standard 3D design packages including
Autodesk 3ds Max and Sketchup.
• Import 3D products from industry standard 3D design software including Optitex, CLO,
Browzwear and Del Cam Crispin.
• Generate holographic store experiences, allowing internal and external team members to
collaborate around product assortment and merchandising scenarios.
• Connect Product Development, Merchandising and Store Planning through a collaborative eco-
system transcending into augmented reality and holographic environments.
• Search and interact with holographic product, allowing users to swap products, colour way
and view product and financial details.
• Help drive the decision making process and alignment on product assortments prior to getting
|Merchandise the seasonal range in store during product development|
|Slice and dice your product range to spot gaps instantly|
Walk around the store with other global team
members viewing and collaborating on
Access and view up to the minute information
as the range changes
Opportunity to reduce samples and cut
cost of development
Connects Product Development,
Merchandising and Store Planning around
one version of the truth