Digital Planning Boards are a revolutionary centralized tool to empower the creative aspects of the brand, while harnessing financial data to make informed decisions. This stand-alone module integrates with existing or DeSL’s PLM software to deliver a complete end-to-end digital solution for the fashion, apparel, textile, and footwear industries.
Robust Functions and Tools
- Drag and drop capabilities at product and color level enabling real-time creation of assortments
- Collaborative development reviews from prototypes to final samples
- Hierarchical views for managers and teams to work together seamlessly
- Full integration with line planning and production/sourcing planning
- Real-time vendor collaboration including digital asset uploads for design selection
- Online catalogue creation and sales order management
- Customer collaboration to review suggested lines and place orders in real-time
Stand-Alone and Powerfully Connected
- Easily integrates with your PLM or DeSL’s
- Integration with Adobe Illustrator equips designers to quickly produce prototypes and designs
- 3D Virtualization with all major 3D client software
- Cloud-based, real-time collaboration
- Extensive analytic capabilities
- Improves collaboration with vendors
- Centralized planning
- Automatically creates a visual plan from your line plan
- Increases the efficiency of review meetings
- Assists the sales process
Central Hub for Development
Digital Planning Boards are cloud-based and reach deep into the supply chain in order to bridge the traditional gap between product development and procurement. The central hub ties large amounts of data together in an easy to use visual tool to meet the needs of the design, brand management, tech design, merchandising, and sales teams. Create mood boards, analyse financial merchandising plans, and manage live line sheets.
Digital Planning Boards are one component in a wide offering of Made for You solutions by DeSL, starting from initial product concept to data driven product specifications, digital color management and IoT workflow driven integration to fabric printers, production machinery, and end customers.
Schedule a Demo
Contact us to arrange a live software demo.