Discover e-Solutions (DeSL) updates its Adobe Illustrator Plug-In software for Creative Cloud 2021.
DeSL recognizes that not all fashion companies are ready to move to 3D modelling and will still retain and use the ever popular Adobe suite of design products. The Adobe Plug-In remains a key part of DeSL’s Digital Transformation Platform with the aim of reducing the time taken for the design and development of new products and improving the efficiency of seamless communication between brands and factories.
In addition to making the DeSL’s plug-in CC 2021 ready, the company has extended the core functionality of its unique and powerful integration to Adobe Illustrator.
The updated plug-in platform builds on the abundance of existing features such as:
- Single process to release product design and tech pack details direct to factories from the Illustrator workspace
- Advanced templates to import BOM’s, graded specifications and construction details directly into Illustrator from reference and similar styles
- Seasonal color palette support
- Ability to manage multiple BOM versions
- Create new materials and trims without the need to return to the PLM system to process
- Automatic image version control
- Works with design teams using either macOS or Windows
One of the key objectives of the DeSL Adobe Illustrator Plug-In is to enable design teams to perform the majority of their work from within the Illustrator workspace and let the system automatically handle all the communications inside and outside of their organization via DeSL’s PLM solution. This time savings are vast and according to customers reliably point to a 25% decrease in time taken for product design and development.
To learn more about the Adobe Illustrator Plugin-in, click here to request a demo with a DeSL representative.